Monday, July 5, 2010

Why Our System Works

Today I was doing my everyday routine, calling some prospects and doing some hard knocking when I had one gate keeper that could not let me through. I didn't want to tell her my story but she was one type that did not want to burg so against all common sense and rules I did. She was courteous and she did answer some questions for me, yes they had some bad debts but only about three or four a Month and she said well it was not worth her Employer be bothered about that and she hang up. This is the exact clients we serve small or big our system is good for 24 Months so if we take the 3 accounts that go bad every Month at an average balance of $300.00 for 24 months that comes to a loss of about $21600.00. I had an opportunity of saving this Business owner that much money for pennies on the dollar, but the gate keeper thought it was not worth it to bother him. Are you like this Business Owner with only one or two bad accounts with small balances, we charge a small flat fee of about $12.00 per account and we work all accounts regardless of balances call me for an analysis of your Accounts Receivables at 866-629-9092 or e-mail me at sbanda7@gmail.com for a free consultation.

No comments:

Post a Comment